mercoledì 19 ottobre 2011

Never had I thought I found something like this!

My name is.. let's skip it! Welcome to my blog! I'm 16 and I attend the 3rd year at secondary school. I want to talk about my passion: MUSIC. I love music, my favorite kinds of music are rap and reggae. I love listening to music everyday! My favorites singers are Two Fingerz, J-Ax, Entics, Babaman and all rap singers. Something is strange is that I dance, not hip hop like a lot of you thought, but Caribbean dance! I fall in love with them this summer, I'll never forget the day when this passion was born in me. When my body dance, my mind forgets. Never had I thought I found something like this! It's a beautiful sensation, I feel free and so happy! There aren't words to describe it. I hope that I'll became better than now in dancing and taking part in competitions. So, never forget your passion, exspecially if your passion is music, music is all you need!

3 commenti:

  1. Hi! I like very much your home page! I love Entics and Babaman too!! I love reggae music it make me feel happy and carefree!!! This is kust for you!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE1DfFKs_pM

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great idea the iPod on your site!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I think you have written some beautifol things
    and that the ipod is fantastic

    RispondiElimina